Another Storm Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Storm Tonight

My parts were literally a day late getting here. Axle bearings, wheel cylinders, and wheel studs showed up as the snow flew this afternoon.

Snow wrenching tomorrow.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Snow wrenching sucks

Make sure you have plenty of whiskey to keep you warm ;D

Seth
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Been-there, Done that. Still have the grungy one-piece Carhartt coveralls to prove it. :D
        Good luck!

Comment

Well I shoveled 2" of slush out of the driveway and we didn't get anything else last night. The driveway looks like an ice rink now though. ;D
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Okay so I gotta ask.... BRIAN... Just exactly WHAT part of Samsonite are you having trouble with?

( is it a spelling thing... cause I can miss spell it for you ) ( or is it misspell it... oh who cares hand me another Corona... )

Keith ( and yeah you can add the Fruit... to the first two... after that it won't matter much )

Comment

Turk....I LOVE this stuff. I actually do love the snow, I hate the heat.

Headed out in a little while to put the tractor back together and then this afternoon/evening I have a plowing shift in a dump truck (thanks CDL!) to make some extra scratch.

Any weather condition that allows me to drive stuff and generally screw around, I've got no beef with. You've got that west coast thin blood (read: weather pussification) situation happening anyway, so I understand your concern. :D

It's all good. Hopefully my wife can get some video of me bombing around the 'hood on the Worthy with my ski mask and goggles on. I look like an ax murderer on an old tractor, but my elderly neighbors appreciate the help.

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                Any weather condition that allows me to drive stuff and generally screw around, I've got no beef with. You've got that west coast thin blood (read: weather pussification) situation happening anyway, so I understand your concern. :D
                Weather pussification... haha!!! ;D ;D

Screwing around out in the snow rules. Heat makes me blister, but you don't want to know the details about that. Suffice to say I much prefer cold weather. My wife, not so much. Beach bum, she. Ick.

I posted this before, but its such a cool pic. Enjoy.

The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Thank god for the snow thrower . We got about 9 inches last night and I just finished cleaning it up . What a mess.
                  VT the Grand Wagoneer is mint ! Those things go right through it . I think I might have to get one of those one of these days but a 2 door Cherokee Cheif.

Comment

Originally posted by dagenesta
                    Weather pussification... haha!!! ;D ;D

Screwing around out in the snow rules. Heat makes me blister, but you don't want to know the details about that. Suffice to say I much prefer cold weather. My wife, not so much. Beach bum, she. Ick.

I posted this before, but its such a cool pic. Enjoy.

That thing is Badass.....

Seth
                    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Just measured outside, 17" so far and counting. It's slowed up some now, but we could see as much as a 8-9" more by Monday.

Comment

No thank you, nope. Nice to visit, but not only no, but ...
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Turk....I LOVE this stuff. I actually do love the snow, I hate the heat.

Headed out in a little while to put the tractor back together and then this afternoon/evening I have a plowing shift in a dump truck (thanks CDL!) to make some extra scratch.

It's all good. Hopefully my wife can get some video of me bombing around the 'hood on the Worthy with my ski mask and goggles on. I look like an ax murderer on an old tractor, but my elderly neighbors appreciate the help.

Brian

Yeah, OK, but you're not normal and this proves it.
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X