Winter fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter fun

Well the tracks are closed and the weather is crap in Nashville so we packed up the extended family and the 12 of us piled into a condo in Snowmass yesterday. Beautiful sunny day with fresh snow today and the skiing is great! I haven't actually skied in about 7 or 8 years when I switched over to snowboarding but with my old legs getting tires I figured skiing would be a little easier on me this time around.

Hope everyone is having a good xmas week!

Re: Winter fun

Originally posted by revolutionary
    Well the tracks are closed and the weather is crap in Nashville so we packed up the extended family and the 12 of us piled into a condo in Snowmass yesterday. Beautiful sunny day with fresh snow today and the skiing is great! I haven't actually skied in about 7 or 8 years when I switched over to snowboarding but with my old legs getting tires I figured skiing would be a little easier on me this time around.

Hope everyone is having a good xmas week!
    Lucky! I lived in the Aspen/Snowmass area for 14 years. If you look up at the intersection of Brush Creek Rd. and Hwy 82, coming from Snowmass, you will see my sisters house up on the cliff.
    Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

Working...
    X