Some very cool military trucks for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some very cool military trucks for sale

eBay Motors makes it easy to find parts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles & more. We even offer a massive selection of new & pre-owned classics, hot rods, exotics, vans, ATVs, RVs, boats and more at eBay Motors. Shop for your next vehicle, or start selling in a marketplace with 171 million buyers.

Re: Some very cool military trucks for sale

Makes me want to go check out DRMO sales at Ft. Campbell one of these days.

Comment

My buddy found this 43 Dodge Command car in Sweden and shipped it home:

Freakin' awesome.

They have one or two of these in there...not as nice shape.
      1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Thats cool.They go the other way too ;D.we have a lot of old american military machines here.Especially trucks.

Comment

That's probably the rarest of the lot. Only a few hundred were built and most were shipped off to England and converted into radio trucks for the British Army (the lend lease deal). 3/4 Ton Command cars are by far the most popular (and expensive) followed the 1/2 Ton command cars and the Carryall. Those Civvy Power Wagons are pretty cool too. The yellow one has a military WC series radiator shell and hood on it, the grey one might have been a Navy truck

Comment

I know where there's one of those, fully restored....along with a BUNCH of other Power Wagons of different years(some based on regular Dodge trucks).

Oddest one I've seen is a staff car Power Wagon...NO BS.

Wish like hell they'd have let me snap some pics......it was rare, and 100% authentic WWII vintage.

Comment

I LOVE those things!
              When I was a kid I would walk past an old military truck every day on my way to Junior High.
              The path past the truck was a slight detour, but I would go past it every day. It was used for plowing that was owned by our local Hospital.
              I have no need for such a thing, but I still want one! ;D

Comment

way cool...

my dad has a 68 404 Mog pickup truck style bed with fold down sides...

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

al
                "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

I just like the way those things smell on the inside. It's very distinct.
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                    I just like the way those things smell on the inside. It's very distinct.
                    Yeah. My '52 M-37 had a distictive aroma of gear lube, old canvas and dirt. I loved driving it....it "talked" to me. All the squeaks, rattles, whines and the "PAP" sound the bugs made when they bounced off the windsheild ;D

Comment

Working...
                    X