Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's everybody getting from Santa or the Hannuka Fairy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So what's everybody getting from Santa or the Hannuka Fairy?

My wife and I are doing just stockings stuffers for each other, the brunt of the spending went to som bitchin' toys for Tom. Jack, being less than a month old will get some baby formula...yum!

My mom and dad-in-law usually get me someting bad ass. Compound Mitre saw last year and my wife keeps telling me I'm really going to like this year's gift. He had 4 daughters and I've been dating my wife since junior year of HS so I AM his son, which is cool because he's a gear head (with a bitchin' 1968 GTX) and likes the same stuff I do.

My mom and dad usually do an envelope with payola in it. Works for me!

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Re: So what's everybody getting from Santa or the Hannuka Fairy?

This is going to sound sappy, but it's true. It's MUCH more important to me to give than to get. It just makes me feel all warm inside. I love what my youngest daughter got for me - a gift in my name to her local food bank. PERFECT!! I really don't need more stuff. I love to find something that ME really wants (there isn't much) - this year she said she wanted ruby earrings, so that's what I had made. She'll be thrilled. And of course the grandkids get spoiled, too, although they are in MN and MI this year. Grandma ME sent great boxes of stuff and we'll probably SKIPE on Christmas Day.

Brian - sounds to me like you and the Bride have the right idea.

Dan

Comment

Working...
      X