X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebel25A
    replied
    Re: Now THIS is Rare

You always have good stuff to sell...I know the venders thing hasn't taken off as well but we still like to see some people selling stuff...I had a good vend at Cordova and still got to race...sold about 4 grand in two days

Leave a comment:

• 71SC/360
    replied

I really can't say for sure yet. I'd like to, I do like it better than Cecil but Cecil does draw more vendors. Right now it's a matter of setting my yearly show priorities. The first is coming up in 2 months, the bottle cap collectors convention. The wife and I are hosting a guy from Rotterdam, The Netherlands. This will be his second time to the convention and our first time as hosts.....

Leave a comment:

• Rebel25A
    replied

Hi Joe...coming to GAD this year??

Leave a comment:

• 71SC/360
    replied

Could be... I thought the cars were smaller in the production set. I haven't seen one in years and my memory is getting holes in it so it might even be the same as the production set..

Leave a comment:

• Mike The Photo Guy
    replied

I thought this was the Javelin Trans Am game. It might have been an early prototype. I tested a slot car set also. I wish I could find more info somewhere.
    Mike TPG

Leave a comment:

• 71SC/360
    replied

Originally posted by Rebel25A
    Actually that picture has two ultra expensive cars...and a cheap buy musclecar...
    Rob, You couldn't have given that a better response...

Mike, I don't believe that game ever made it to production. To the best of my knowledge the only game available from AMC was the Javelin Trans-AM set...

Leave a comment:

• Rebel25A
    replied

Originally posted by Mike The Photo Guy
    He didn't run the car. I wanted to see it run, maybe in 2008. I'll have to post my AMC file one of these days. I've got a few nice shots of some sweet AMCs.
    Mike TPG
    I have seen your work...you ought to swing down to National Trails at the end of May and shoot at Great AMC Day...we rent the track on a friday and get alot of the heavy hitters in AMC land to show their stuff...and my slow ass Machine will be there :

Leave a comment:

• Knowlesville340
    replied

Every one of these cars pictured looks badass.I like 'em!

Leave a comment:

• Mike The Photo Guy
    replied

He didn't run the car. I wanted to see it run, maybe in 2008. I'll have to post my AMC file one of these days. I've got a few nice shots of some sweet AMCs.
    Mike TPG

Leave a comment:

• Rebel25A
    replied

Actually that picture has two ultra expensive cars...and a cheap buy musclecar...LOL...I know that Machine by the way...did he race...I would be surprised because it is more of a show car...no insult...as Machines go Big Bad Green ones are not seen much

Leave a comment:

• Mike The Photo Guy
    replied

The Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags is cool place to see some rare cars. This picture features two rare cars and a very rare car.
    Mike TPG

Leave a comment:

• Mike The Photo Guy
    replied

I don't know if it ever came out. We were involved in a few experimental projects for the big three and were trying to find some examples. I never seen it on ebay.
    Mike TPG

Leave a comment:

• Rebel25A
    replied

Uh...wow...that is probably bookoo rare...I've never seen one...I thought I had seen it all

Leave a comment:

• Mike The Photo Guy
    replied

I know this is really off subject, but you guys are such hard core AMC lovers, only you might be able to tell me this. When I was 9 I got a gig testing a game for AMC. It was used to promote the Javelin. They also used the shots for artists to do the advertisement. I wanted to keep the game when we got done playing with it, but it was a prototype and they needed it. Does anyone know if there are any of these out there? Or maybe a copy of the add.
    Mike TPG

Leave a comment:

• 71SC/360
    replied

Hey Monk, How do you know Pat? I know this is off subject but I was curious. I've known him since the early 80's. Small world....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X