Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My winter will be saved!!! Guitar hero Metallica!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My winter will be saved!!! Guitar hero Metallica!!!

Although i can play guitar, im not capable of playing the guitar to Metallica's standards. This is no small task for most people so im not ashamed! Because of this i have allways resorted to the traditional but somewhat embarassing "air guitar." Ill typically break out my "air guitar" to tunes such as "masters of puppets", "battery", "creeping death" or even the new stuff like "My Apocalypse" for instance. Although embarrassing, it is a very common reaction because this stuff rocks so f'in hard. Typically with a smile, my lovely Wife tells me im "an idiot" and strongly encourage me to "turn that shit down." Well fellas the day has come! By the grace of technology, I get to go one step further in my total Metallica geekdom..... Guitar Hero Metallica!!! check out the trailer here

My winter is saved!! Heck i dont even like video games but my wife picked upa a PS2 last year for like 40 bucks speciffically for guitar hero 1 and 2, so i my friends, am excited like its no bodys business........YEAH!!!!!!

Re: My winter will be saved!!! Guitar hero Metallica!!!

Oh yeah.....My boy and I are going to have to pick that up. Sweet.

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

I avoided that game like the plague....but then my friend who lives with me got Guitar Hero II for Christmas last year, and it was on! Just as addicting as I feared. I got Guitar Hero III shortly afterwards, and now have World Tour for the Wii.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Oh yes it will be mine.

Comment

Working...
        X