Question for new members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question for new members

I rec'd an e-mail from BlackoutSteve telling me about this site.
    Nitrous, baby!!...

Comment

I used to frequent Hot Rod's forum. When they changed to the new format and added all the glitzy advertisements and the site took upwards of two weeks to fully load, I got pissed and left. I don't know whose decision it was to change the HR forum format, but it effectively ruined it. After that, I was looking for a place to hang out and Mike Crow told me DF and Chad were starting up CJTV. I have been here ever since.

Ron
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
        I thought I was the only guy that would do searchs like that... LOL COOL beans...

K
        Was dissapointed that DF was leaving Hot Rod cause I always understood what he was saying. Did some 'net searching and found CJTV and I had a new favorite website.

Comment

Not a new member but I bailed on the HR forum change and went to CJTV which naturally brought me here. I keep pluggin the site every time I get around the local car clubs just to do my .02 worth to make this site last.
          Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Got the hint from DF's farewell editorial, but didn't follow up on it for a while. Then one day, I decided I was curious. Googled, and voila -- here I am.

Comment

Working...
            X