No announcement yet.

Rock & Roll Engineering / Ponitacpower.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be on the phone like a maniac stocker trying to find out WTF! He has some what of a bad reputation in the Pontiac community. He was told not to come back to Tiger Run on Oregon because of his mouth. Get your stuff back ASAP! Where are you located?

Comment

DO IT YOURSELF .....or take up paint by numbers

Comment

Originally posted by ratpatrol66 View Post
        I would be on the phone like a maniac stocker trying to find out WTF! He has some what of a bad reputation in the Pontiac community. He was told not to come back to Tiger Run on Oregon because of his mouth. Get your stuff back ASAP! Where are you located?
        Mine you, this thread is from 2008....
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post

Originally posted by ratpatrol66 View Post
          Mind you, this thread is from 2008....
          Yeah, but Fulper may still have his parts even after 6 years of waiting for them.

Comment

I love this stuff. Drag Racers can be such characters and they just continue to do what they do the way they want with relative impunity. All the talk of the class run-offs in the old days.... Prolly over a hundred guys "triumphed" over their similar cars yet to some it is epic.
            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
            X