I'll be a Daddy today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be a Daddy today!

Thought I'd share with ya while I had a second. I had JUST started to fall asleep when at 1:30AM this morning my wife had told me her water broke. We got out stuff together, and got her to the hospital. Sure enough it had, and she's admitted. I just got home now at 4AM to take a shower and grab a few things we forgot while she's not having that hard of contractions. Pics up of the new addition to the family today or tomorrow.

Wish us luck!!!!!

Re: I'll be a Daddy today!

Congratulations! Hope all goes well.

Comment

Well good for you... Congrats... Very cool deal... Let us know how it goes...

Keith

Comment

congradulations hope everything goes well and your family can come home soon

Comment

Let's see here...
          Your wife's water broke, she was admitted to the hospital and is going to have the baby.
          In less then 4hrs you use clothes as an excuse to go home and post on here that you're having a baby.
          You are most definetley the 2007 car junkie of the year IMO.... Congrats and don't forget a HRM for your baby's first pic! ;)
          Todd

Comment

Congratulations! Always good to hear, I hope all is well... (April a boring month? :D ;D)
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

congradulations,soon you'll have the best toy you ever had.

Comment

congrats! hope all goes well and you can come home as a family soon

Comment

Congrats! Life changes with the little ones and will never be boring again!

Comment

Congrats bro!

I have two of my own, and two stepkids from Mindy.
                    Love em, don't baby em too much, but support them.
                    Keep them as far from rap music(crap that is) as you can.
                    Hug em alot, too. :D

Comment

Been through the same exact deal last week. If it goes like mine, they'll induce here and 20 hours later you'll have a screaming little poop machine. Best wishes for the new family member.

Comment

Congrats on the new baby....!!!!!!

Rick

Comment

Congrats,,,,,,,,,,the world has changed as you know it,,,,,,
                          Living the dream!

Comment

Thanks for all the congrats guys! Had time to run home to grab a bite and clean the house up a little, thought I'd post.

Well as those of you with kids know it's a huge story, but I'm too tired to tell by typing, so here's the short short version.

20 Days early, he's 7lbs 12oz, 20 1/2 inches long. Ayden Jon is his name.

I left the other camera at the hospital that has all the cute pics on it so all I got was the pic of him crying after he got his blood taken and when he still needed a bit of oxygen since he didn't get the squish coming out.

My wife went through 17 hours of labor to find out they were going to do a C-Section in the end. He was born at 7:50PM December 29th 2007.

Comment

He is beautiful, how much does he weigh? He looks like a big boy...

Comment

Working...
                              X