73 degrees at 10 pm on December 26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 73 degrees at 10 pm on December 26th

Wow! This is going to be bad tomorrow when the cold front that's coming gets here. It's been a while since I've felt the air be this moist. If the sun comes out tomorrow,it's going to be on!

The warmth feels really good right now,but I admit it's not right for winter. This weather makes me a little nervous since we're in Tornado Alley.

Greg Forbes has been on The Weather Channel saying we're in the highest probability area for severe weather. That guys know his stuff so something is going to get torn up tomorrow.

I kinda like storms in a way,but no way would I be a tornado chaser. They're nuts!

Re: 73 degrees at 10 pm on December 26th

Look at it this way.....

It could be 15 degrees @ 10 PM with a 100% certainty of crap weather for the next 3 months....Like Michigan.

Just a thought. ;)

Seth

BTW...my house was hit by a tornado last fall....it sucks.
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Currently 37 here and they are talking freezing drizzle for Saturday before it changes to snow Sat evening when the bottom falls out on the temps again. Nothin like ice skating in my s-10.
      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

13 degrees here in So Cal, Big Bear area. I'm so tired of clearing snow I could spit. Its too cold to even want to go wrenching in the garage.
        Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Supposed to be 63 in detroit tomorrow. The top might be coming off (the jeep top, of course).

Comment

I grew up in Omaha and I remember it hitting the 70's a couple of times in the dead of winter. In seventh grade I got a ten speed bike for Christmas and I got to ride in mid January while wearing shorts. It was that warm. It was like over night because there was still a foot of snow on the ground.

In high school we had a five days straight of snow then it rained for four more days and was in the 60's.

It's not that unusual. Weird yes.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

freezing drizzle here(ontario) on...about 45 or so for a hi...NO sun >

al
              "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

At 7:30am it was -13*F here.
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                X