Mr. Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mr. Mom

So I'm visiting my college roomie a while back in Connecticut, and we head out for a bite to eat... in his new Mercedies. With the SWEET black leather seats.

Yes, you know where this is going.

His 5-year-old neice is in the carseat in back, she just had a slice of pizza.

After about 5 min, I say, "Hey Mike, maybe you should ease up a little, we're not late or anything." I glance back, and she looks GREEN.

TOO LATE.

BLLAAAAAHHH!!! On the rug too...

Comment

Mine woofed up big time in the car.
      It hit me and the misses on the backs of our heads,
      went right to the sunvisors and we were a long way from home.
      :o

Just the one time but it was more than enough.

Comment

I have four children, and I have seen it all.

One time they all had the stomach flu all at once, and my husband (lucky guy) was in New York so I was alone with them. I didn't sleep for 2 days going from child to child cleaning up messes. The oldest was 7, the youngest was 1 month. Those were the two most horrible days of my life. :-*

Comment

i am reading all these 'adventures' and i am OTFLMAO!!

no.i don't have kids.soon... if my wife has her way....

;D

al
          "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

To answer the questions, you bet I cleaned that mother out and stat!

But the joke is on me. About 11:30 last night I woke up and hauled ass to the bathroom. Not good. The little guy has engaged us in germ warfare.

That was bad enough, now I've been pulling a Logan McD's scenario since about 7 am.

My wife has evacuated the rest of the family to a safe house.

:'(

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Here's one for you guys, about a week ago I have my son running into the house saying the hose broke. I'm thinking they broke the nozzle on the end of the hose and no big deal, well on my way out of the house I hear water running. So I'm thinking that all I have to do is turn the valve off. Yap that's where I was thinking wrong, I walk around the side of the house into the drive and it's looking like a giant water feature from Disneyland. One of the kids stepped on the water valve and snapped the 1/2 copper pipe in half, but it was still partially attached, so instead of a single stream of water shooting out I had the water spraying in a fan pattern about 15 feet into the driveway. And the crap thing was the main water shutoff was right there where the water was spraying. Anyway I jumped up on the kids quarter pipe and got behind the spraying water, but still got pretty wet, turned the water off and asked, "how did this happen", with the normal answer of "I don't know". And I'm telling you the next time I catch this "I don't know" kid, I'm going to kick his ass, cause he keeps breaking stuff around my house. ;) ;D

Comment

wipe the keyboard...
                "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Working...
                X