punch buggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punch buggy

My wife just kicks my ass at punch buggy, we only play with older bugs. The thread posted by blazerteam, "old city pics with cars" was brutal. She gets me with the new Volkswagen commercials. It has gotten to the point where we drive out of our way to get the other person. Any one else this dumb?

Steve
    Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Re: punch buggy

Nope.... ;D

I bruise like a peach :

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

She makes me cry some times.

Steve
      Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

I wonder if you're referring to the same thing we call "Slug-Bug". One day after my kid got me about sixteen times in a row, I gave her one back---she protested mightily, saying there were no Volkswagons around...

"New Rule", I said. "PT Cruiser Bruiser". 8)

Comment

my youngest is king at that game. gets me everytime. we play it often, especially on the way to childrens hospital, helps take his mind of things ;)
          "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Anyone play Padittle? No idea what the term is from, but it's a night game. You see a car with one headlight, you punch the roof. Slowest has to buy drinks.

When I was sixteen, my Dad says to me, "Uh, son, why are there all these little dents in the headliner?"

He wasn't happy with the reason.

Comment

When I was sixteen, my Dad says to me, "Uh, son, why are there all these little dents in the headliner?"

He wasn't happy with the reason.

Screen name Caveman Hmmmmm.

New Rule", I said. "PT Cruiser Bruiser". Cool

I keep trying to change the rule's, but I just don't have the legislative power.

Steve

Comment

Working...
              X