OK, someone tell me about Orange Julius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, someone tell me about Orange Julius

I see it everywhere. Orng J this, Orng J that. Is it something real, or dumb?
    STUGOTS

Re: OK, someone tell me about Orange Julius

I presume that you're kidding. In case I'm wrong, it's like Heaven in a cup. Go to your nearest mall and buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by Weldangrind
      I presume that you're kidding. In case I'm wrong, it's like Heaven in a cup. Go to your nearest mall and buy one.
      I know the "literal"meaning. But, I keep hearing it here on this board in different contexts
      STUGOTS

Comment

It has developed a cult-like following on this forum. It is the great elixir. Fixes all your ailments.

It is a great excuse to hijack a thread.

Comment

Groucho.... we were having a heated discussion one night ... and next thing you know Brian is telling us the contents of an Orange Julius..... hell I couldn't even spell it the first time....

Keith ( show's you how much I hung out in Malls... )

Comment

I had?nt a clue either.

http://www.recipezaar.com/Orange-Julius-8589 ;D

Comment

I think my snowblower needs some orange julius.

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
                I see it everywhere. Orng J this, Orng J that. Is it something real, or dumb?
                hey here it is http://www.orangejulius.com/index.html

Comment

I never had this stuff before .There isnt any where to get it in NY.I guess we arent as fortunate.

Comment

Really? I thought I remembered it in NYC (late 50's, early 60's) as a storefront-type chain. (I remember the Horn and Hart cafeteria, where you put the money in the slot and opened the door to get your selection, too). Damn, I'm old vic
                    vic NASCARland

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte
                      I never had this stuff before .There isnt any where to get it in NY.I guess we arent as fortunate.
                      Do you guys have Orange Bang? Pretty much the same shit. I just wanna know how it applies here on this board on every other friggin thread?
                      STUGOTS

Comment

does some one has stock in OJ/DQ LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

Comment

Gawd, guess I have to run to the mall today with all this talk of Orange Julius. I was doing so good up until now.
                          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Groucho, you had to be there.

Its an inside joke, pretty much. Dumb? Yes. Funny in context? Yes.
                            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Groucho, there was a thread one evening with prominent posting by a guy who was interesting but kinda starting to piss everyone off. Some social issues, perhaps... Anyhow partway into it someone tells him to go to the mall and get an Orange Julius---I guess to cool off or something---and this being about the time of evening where likely a few beers had been consumed it became a total hijack/gigglefest about Orange Julius, it was pretty funny. That's only my recollection, I didn't post in it and can't find it now.

So now it's kind-of a private joke, and refers in part to it being time for a "hi-jack".

Comment

Working...
                              X