Sigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigs

It was suggested in another thread that we all put our locations in our sigs. I kinda like the idea. But we should all do it, not only 25% of us. Anyone else like this idea?

Re: Sigs

I say alter the forum so the location shows under the username.
    I would be more than amazed if more than 25% of the users put their location in their signature. ;)
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Yeah, I'm a big fan of having the location automatically posted under someone's user-name. It's one of the things I use to filter whether a post will pertain to me or not.
      -Brad

Comment

Mehhh... just put in folks' profile info. Then I can test my memory about who's who, and where.

Comment

:-\
          I'm indifferent.
          I've never been big on location...some guys, with their stuff don't like to advertise where exactly that they live.

I'm more inclined to have something like this in my sig but have not bothered to change mine yet:
          Andrew
          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

"oil slick from space" dude that is too funny!
            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I'm in. I'll put my location with my sig or under my user name, whatever we agree on. Any plans of modifying the forum user name fields?

Comment

I like either idea, but lean more towards having it under the avatars.

Comment

Working...
                X