Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A car has been lost in florida, 69 mustang lost along I-95

"Somewhere in between Martin county and Smyrna, going North"
    If some sees or hears anything let the owner know on the ford six site Or send me a PM or email.
    Thanks
    Jim

Re: A car has been lost in florida, 69 mustang lost along I-95

UH...wow...I can't even imagine what that looked like coming off the back of the trailer...

Comment

What the hell did he tie it down with, Scotch Tape?

Comment

How does that happen lol

I have put a car on and trailered it many miles with it just in 1st gear, slow yea but still. you would think the trailer would wiggle or something giving a sign the car was gone. is his dad sure he loaded it LOL

Comment

This story sounds too ridiculous for words.
          So... this "dad" didn't use his mirrors for miles or what?

I think... nah, I dunno what think actually... :-X
          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

this sounds like bullyshit to me......

Comment

unbelievable ???

Comment

My son-in-law and I were going down I-95 near where I live right after Thanksgiving and saw a few folks on the side of the road. There was a restored antique John Deere tractor all banged up. It had come off the back of a trailer and rolled (of course) and evidently ended up upright. At least the guys that lost it knew they lost it and returned. My first thought was that I could not imagine being the guy following that trailer when the tractor came off! Lots of traffic too as it was I-95 the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Comment

Impossible

Comment

Not so. Reality is stranger than fiction ;D

Comment

i believe it, i've lost wheels before and didn't notice it.
                      i had a friend that was going to college, left in the a.m. with a uhaul and his car in tow. well when he finally stopped for gas he got out to check on his car and it was gone. he went back and it was upside down in a ditch, 50 miles back!
                      Originally posted by TC
                      also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

My old boss lost an S-10 in Tenn ..................he went back and it wasn't any worse for wear!

Comment

i watched a boat and trailer come off the back of a truck and slam into the trees on the side of the road and smash indy car style. the driver fianially stopped about 5 miles ahead. the boat was about 25-30 feet long.

Comment

My brother in law was driving down a 2 lane road pulling his boat when some fool pulled up beside him and started trying to wave him over, then he blocked my brother in law and slowed down. He avoided a butt whipping when he told my brother in law that he had been dragging his boat behind the trailer. The boat had only been held on with the manual crank and the release lever broke. :o

Comment

ouch, what happened to the trailer

Comment

Working...
                              X