Double Bubble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Bubble?

If anyone watched Speed Ch. where the two high schools from Tenn. built two cars to race, during the races the yellow chev. did what I thought was said a Double Bubble. Or something like that. Don't know what that is and need some help. What ever it is it was at the tree. Happy New Year all. Vince
    First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
    Second place SSBBNA 2016
    Third place SSBBNA 2017
    Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
    All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Re: Double Bubble?

I saw that too. I thought the yellow Monza deep staged while the blue Mustang didn't.

Did anyone else see that episode of "Drag Race High"?

Comment

Probably double-bulbed. Also called quick-staging a guy. It's when you light both the Pre-Stage and Stage bulbs before the guy in the other lane lights the Pre-Stage bulb. Staging courtesy is that you light the Pre-Stage bulb, then wait for the other guy to do the same before you roll ahead and light the second bulb.

Comment

I was thinking Double-Bubble, the adhesive. Glad I waited...
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

on most starting line trees when 3 bulbs are lit there is a set amount of time before person with one bulb gets red light

double bulbing is just discourteous it throws the other driver off especially the turbo cars

Comment

Working...
          X