• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer Hunting anyone?

Here's another little time waster....

Have fun!
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Re: Deer Hunting anyone?

6200 made it to New York.
    Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Damn it...let work get in the way of deer hunting this year.

Brand-new muzzleloader hasn't even been touched....shotgun and bow remained dormant as well.

Spring turkey is gonna be a different story.

Comment

I'm playlng on my laptop and when I got to the third level my mouse got really unresponsive. I was over 85% kill ratio up til then.
        Cognizant Dissident

Comment

thats fun and addicting

Comment

7450 points.

How the hell do the ten people on the Leader Board have scores with 5 digits?!

-Brad

Comment

Simple Brad... they actually play video games... the rest of us are to old.... LOL

Man I was all worked up to give my hunting speach..... you know the one about giving Bambi a Gun and then we could call it a Sport.... and then saying that I'll Fight to my death for your "right" to Hunt... ( and own guns... )

I don't honestly care for hunting or guns really... ( I have a few but mostly junk ) But if it smokes your drawers... then by all means have at it...

Comment

Okay, that's better... 12,725. Wait for two of them to get lined up and shoot. You get 500 points for at least one of them when you do that. Sometimes both of them. Best is three with one shot so far.

And now my mouse is protesting on moral grounds or something, and keeps minimizing the screen when I move the curser, which instantly becomes the cursee.

-Brad

Comment

My mouse went wacky too. I didn't think it was a moral issue though. Maybe my computer is a vegetarian.

Keith, I don't believe hunting is a sport. I think it's grocery shopping.
                  Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Damn tasty groceries, at that.....I don't hunt for "sport" or "trophies".

Comment

I was just thinking about Keith's comment this morning. It was mid-20s, I was in a deer blind, thinking "yeah, they don't shoot back, but they've got a helluva lot better odds than cows and chickens."

We ran in the new year with bacon wrapped 9-oz venison filets.

-Brad

Comment

Four deer ran across my front yard this morning. Startled the hell out of me, they managed to slide between my Thunderbird and a trailer I picked up that has less than 6" between the trailer's hitch and the front of the T-bird. My boss is an avide hunter, and says, "You can't eat horns". Of course I did find a pellet in the rabbit chili he brought in to work last week :P I gave the pellet back to him ;D
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                        X