No announcement yet.

Less than 24 Hrs to Chads Blog entry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Less than 24 Hrs to Chads Blog entry.

Hey Chad, it's been waaaaay too long since you set something on fire.

Comment

He hasn't set anything on fire lately....but he has been pretty hot at the kids a few times the past couple of weeks. :o

Thank God tomorrow's Monday!! ;D

Comment

Hello Chad and Daphne!
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Hi Randal....you need to be sure and come by the house the next time you're in town. We'd love to see you.

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
            I've been working some and paying way too much attention to the family.
            Hell man, that should always take first priority...bills and a rof take more priority than guys like me waiting to see what is set on fire next...LOL...sorry, my favorite clip of all time is the fire starter DF and you getting sucker punched with brake cleaner.

Anyways, carry on! ;D
            Andrew
            1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
            2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by rightpedal
              Good to hear from you. Really good to hear about the family. Now for the important stuff hows Bear.
              Bear is good. Sleeping at my feet at the moment actually. He's been doing quite well. He's lazy as ever, staying mostly in the house, tormenting the kids, and enjoying the new toy Santa brought him. It's amazing how much fun a dog can have with a foot long piece of rope with a knot in each end.
              "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
                The funny thing is I did send DF an entry, and he forgot about it...lol Oh well, I have more coming. This week you will see one for sure, along with some other news items. It's been a crazy few weeks, and I've been working some and paying way too much attention to the family. With kids out of school, and stuff to do around the house, it's been nuts. Daphne and I are both excited that school is starting up again tomorrow. Isn't there some saying about the people you love most, being the ones that drive you the craziest? If so, I hate to break it to Daphne, but the kids out rank her. I'm glad to see people are missing me, and I won't be MIA anymore. Sorry.
                There you is !!!!

Comment

Good to see you here Chad....Hope the new year treats you well.

Seth
                  200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Good to hear things are good in Chad's world, look forward to seeing you a bit more around here.
                    Tim
                    Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

???

I'm not trying to bust anybody balls, I've just looking forward to it.
                      Tim
                      Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Working...
                      X