Aluminum Willy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminum Willy

This is just insane. Get ready to feel worthless, lol!

Re: Aluminum Willy

ahhhh man.... I've seen this 10 times... the guy's a total hack... I'll bet 3 out of 5 of us... will have WAY cooler Dust pans then him... I mean even Black out Steve's junk is at least as cool as this....

Okay we totally suck... but that's beside the point... Seriously if you've never seen this guys car... you need to check it out... it will make you go out and get an english wheel and start to learn how to do metal work... it's just that fascinating...

My projects include... hmmm Hey Did I mention , I'm gonna make a Dust pan... LOL

Keith

Comment

That young buck in frame #89 did that? You have got to be kidding .I mean for crying out loud I figured the guy that the dedication was to did it be for he died. Totally looks like a life time achievement!

Comment

Good hands... Bad taste in cars.... :P :D

The guy is good !!
        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierGTA
          That young buck in frame #89 did that? You have got to be kidding .I mean for crying out loud I figured the guy that the dedication was to did it be for he died. Totally looks like a life time achievement!
          lmao, yeah, like I said, prepare to feel worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
            ahhhh man.... I've seen this 10 times... the guy's a total hack... I'll bet 3 out of 5 of us... will have WAY cooler Dust pans then him... I mean even Black out Steve's junk is at least as cool as this....

Okay we totally suck... but that's beside the point... Seriously if you've never seen this guys car... you need to check it out... it will make you go out and get an english wheel and start to learn how to do metal work... it's just that fascinating...

My projects include... hmmm Hey Did I mention , I'm gonna make a Dust pan... LOL

Keith
            hey, maybe that guy started with just a dustpan and then it evolved into an Aluminum Willy?

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar
              Good hands... Bad taste in cars.... :P :D

The guy is good !!
              You think he would have made an Jag, Ferrari, or a cobra! :D He is only 17 so I'm sure he will make plenty of those too.

Comment

way to make me feel bad about myself....amazing work....I would love to do an apprenticeship for someone like that when I retire form the USAF....

Comment

I'm not impressed. I'm fixin' to make a square-sided hood scoop for mine, and this Bozo wasn't able to form a single flat panel on a whole car!

OK, maybe I'm just a little bit jealous. When Keith gets good with the stuff in his shop, maybe I can talk him into making some cool stuff for me.

Later
                  Dan

Comment

That kids got a future in the biz for sure-un real!

Comment

about the only alum. work i can do is opening and smashing beer cans ;D ;D

Comment

That's actually really inspiring....

Comment

The guy made an entire Willy's from scratch and he says that the top of the door was more difficult than expected? About as close to metal working I get is wrapping my sandwich in aluminum foil.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jp260z
                            That's actually really inspiring....
                            And that is why I posted it. Motivate some people to take a Tig welding class at a community college or something.

Comment

gEEZ'
                              yOU guys act like its a miracle,but look its Fricken ANTIQUE.

But its KOOL as all get out, I like it, he's a METAL GOD.

Comment

Working...
                              X