For you guys with an XBOX 360...go get GRID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you guys with an XBOX 360...go get GRID

OK, wife got me the racing game called GRID for my xbox 360.

Most freaking irritating thing was I could not put the controller down, I think I played it, 6-7 hours straight last weekend...I started around 3 pm Saturday and went until I think 3:30am?

Not like Gran Turismo or the NFS stuff...no car tweaking, just a get in and drive it. Lots of different events.
    My personal favorite has to be the white trashing demo derby detroit iron run, crazy sort of figure 8 track layouts, all the cars look like a '76 Ford Gran Torino. Fun stuff man.

Has a good mix of events, I fount the Lemans events are a long test of racing, I'm no expert but man it's a deal to try to even place decent. Some cars are great, some suck, but it's a ball to just play the game.

Lots of muscle, some rice, and a nice selection of the euro tunerand touring car stuff...check it out.
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Re: For you guys with an XBOX 360...go get GRID

I rented it last weekend and have to agree with you, It is a good game. I like it because it was different than the other stuff that's out there.It will be added to the collection.
    Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Fun Stuff.

Comment

Oh, and lest I forget, this driver actually has vehicle damage...I hit a tire barrier in a tuner, and all the sudden no left steering...

Now, if I could only get the PS3 Motorstorm games to work on my 360...
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
        X