Clear All

• Why?

??? :

Re: Why?

LOL ;D

Incredible... :

Comment

Probably to give that torque monster motor some venting??? Or maybe so the driver can still see if the belt is turning??

Comment

So bystanders can admire the engine, just like the Bugatti, some Ferraris, and the new ZR1. ;D

cheers
        Ed N.
        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Hilarious. I wonder if he closes both sun roofs when it's raining?
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

If you look at it long enough you will be hypnotized into getting an Orange Julius...

Comment

I think it's one of those if you have to ask you won't understand thingies! I don't understand!

Comment

Is it just me or does that clear plastic on the hood of that Honda remind anyone else of the new Vette ZR1. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by bnjny

If you look at it long enough you will be hypnotized into getting an Orange Julius...
                  Note the "DO YOU HAVE NITROUS" on the rear wing. My god, that thing is sswweeeettt!!!
                  Nitrous, baby!!...

Comment

Wow! Some people have no imagination huh?

I just noticed one of the wings says Johnstown NY. I know where it is, but never been there. Guess I have a reason not too.

Comment

There was a kid in my squadron a few years ago that had a wing built from 2"x4"s (plain wood, no shaping) on his Ford Fiesta. He also had a, no kidding, FOLGER'S Coffee can exhaust tailpipe. One of the funniest people I've ever met. He had his 69mph timeslip laminated and taped to the inside of the windshield.

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman
                        There was a kid in my squadron a few years ago that had a wing built from 2"x4"s (plain wood, no shaping) on his Ford Fiesta. He also had a, no kidding, FOLGER'S Coffee can exhaust tailpipe. One of the funniest people I've ever met. He had his 69mph timeslip laminated and taped to the inside of the windshield.
                        I didn't think one of those could break 60mph in a 1/4 mile. Was there a 60mph tail wind that day?
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I wonder how many accidents that "thing" has caused. :o

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                            I didn't think one of those could break 60mph in a 1/4 mile. Was there a 60mph tail wind that day?
                            Fiestas are no joke, serious machines there LOL

Comment

He also had a, no kidding, FOLGER'S Coffee can exhaust tailpipe.

I hear decaf is faster....

Comment

Working...
                              X