Chad's first magazine credit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad's first magazine credit?

I just picked up the March 09 issue of 4 Wheel & Off Road magazine that has DF's article on the Pitt Bull tires. I had to see the tires I over saw the installation. I was busy holding up one of the walls in the shop while DF and Chad sweated.

Any how, I noticed that the photography credit goes to our very own Chad Reynolds and was wondering if this is his first magazine credit. If so, congrats, Chad!! I hope to see more.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Re: Chad's first magazine credit?

I think it is my first magazine credit. I've been in them a bunch, but I don't think I've every had a credit. DF and I have done a couple stories for/with 4WOR, which has been fun, but this is the first time my name has been associated with the actual article. DF and I had a fun time beating on the tires up at Calico Canyon, and since he was doing all the driving, I was doing all the shooting. You should have seen me running up and down rocks with his high dollar camera, coming back to the Jeep over and over again asking if the shots were okay. I definitely had my hand held. Still, it was fun. Hopefully there will be more. If DF had a red or blue Jeep (which would be no where near as cool), I might have gotten the cover too.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Re: Chad's first magazine credit?

Congrats Chad. Keep up the good work.
      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
      X