Gran Torino The Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gran Torino The Movie

Just got back from seeing Gran Torino, What an awesome movie. Very well written, it has very good catch phrases and even the wife liked it. Everybody needs to see it you wont be disappointed.
    Original Carjunkie TV Member

Re: Gran Torino The Movie

Excellent - thanks for the feedback. Think we'll go see this one tonight or tomorrow...
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I think I'll see it tomorrow. I've heard nothing but good stuff about it.

Comment

I saw it tonight. Way good, enjoyed the ass whippin parts. At the end of the show the audience applauded. ????Anyway, pretty good. Liked em better when he was younger but it was one of his better ones lately.
        Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Wife and I want it saw it last nite........good flick
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Really good film, best money ive spent in a theatre in a long time. Clint Eastwood was perfect.

Comment

Decided to see it tonight instead. Great flick, the wifey cried. Good to see Clint Eastwood in a role like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ecniv
                Decided to see it tonight instead. Great flick, the wifey cried. Good to see Clint Eastwood in a role like that.
                We saw it yesterday and my wife cried too. Good flick that's for sure.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Dam good movie we need more like that

Comment

My son and I saw it last night. Great movie. Here's one of my favorite scenes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8coq2cUn1U

Comment

When they first show the torino my wife leans over and says" Do you like that car" So I said yea, so then she says" Would you ever get one", I looked at her and said I've already got one, except its a 69.
                      Original Carjunkie TV Member

Comment

This movie just showed up the Ely's theater on Friday, I saw it last night. It's a great movie. My friend and I didn't think it would show up here because the R rating, but it did and I've never seen the parking lot at the theater so packed.
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

i thought it was a good movie. the honda that was in it was hilarious too

Comment

Great movie! I saw it a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                              This movie just showed up the Ely's theater on Friday, I saw it last night. It's a great movie. My friend and I didn't think it would show up here because the R rating, but it did and I've never seen the parking lot at the theater so packed.
                              Let me understand something,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you have Brothels, but R rated movies are a little extreme? ??? ???
                              Living the dream!

Comment

Working...
                              X