Car abuse 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Car abuse 101

my best rental was a dodge neon. i jumped the curb leaving the place because someone had blocked me in, launched the car away from every red light, and in less than a week it was shifting weird and making a noise that i can only describe as a ninja drawing his sword in a cheesey movie on the 1-2 shift. lol
    i had it for 3 weeks. when done this sub-5k mile car wasn't idling well, had rubber on the fenders, and was sluggish away from a stop. hehe

Comment

That sounds exactly like a car buddy of mine did years ago. Stacy was his name and he drove a flat black box Nova.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I've done a few demo Derby's, and found a good trick is a set of solid lifters, wont pump up and shut off like hydraulics. Got lots off practice working on a dairy farm, we would spread manure , then go play field tag , must admit the old f-series 4x4 (68-70 ) ruled the 73 up Chevy's and Dodgies., 25 years later i still have bruises and scars! and as a side note, sometimes we would have passengers in the bed, somebody needs to pass the beer!!
        Reading , Pa
        Good Guys rodders rep.
        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Working...
        X