So who's Rick Gold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who's Rick Gold?

Pardon my ignorance, but his name was dropped as being an expert on the subject of gas/fuel and its properties, etc...

I figured someone could enlighten those of us in the dark.

Hey Brian/DF---would it be cool to start a weekly thread or blog item as sort of "Gearhead guys you should know" but as modern contemporaries? As sort of a highlight of experts in various fields. Maybe kinda like Chevy Hi-Performance Mag does with its "Industry Insider" series...

Re: So who's Rick Gold?

Rick is with ERC racing fuels, but that's about all I know about him.

Good idea for an item there El Cave-mang. You never want me to sleep do you? ;)

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

He supplies all the fuel for the Salt FLats and El Mirage... and he really is an expert on it...

Freiburger trusts his opinion as well as several other high quality tuners..

K

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        Rick is with ERC racing fuels, but that's about all I know about him.

Good idea for an item there El Cave-mang. You never want me to sleep do you? ;)

Brian

None for you!

Get on that eh?

Comment

I've refrained from spending hundreds of hours learning about fuels because Rick is always just a phone call away. Great guy to talk to when refuelling at Bonneville too, if you happen to catch him.

Make sure if you contact him, you don't waste a lot of his time. He might be able to refer you to a book or webpage on the subject...
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
          X