Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forklift fail

:o

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Forklift fail

...."I can drive any forkin' thing..."

;D

Comment

Nice shelving. Just tap it and it comes down like a house of cards.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I think they may have exceeded the weight limit of the shelving. :

I think he may have exceeded the poop capacity of his shorts. :o

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Did you see him running? He sure was shufflin'...
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Man, he buckled one of the support columns with that big skid.

I've got three buildings full of fertilizer and seed with that racking. It's very dangerous in the sense that when any one part fails the whole deal is coming down. He's lucky that he's not dead.

Imagine the sound that made....wow.

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Reminds me about a machine tool chuck company, I forget if it was Bison, LMT-Fette or who it was, but they had all the lathe and milling chucks, talking some big suckers weighing in some at hundreds of pounds...shelving in their main facility collapsed.
              Picture shelving at least 30 feet high, with alot of hundred to thousand pound chunks of steel flying down and crashing through stuff, walls, and all hell breaking loose.

Shelving just collapsed on it's own, without warning around mid day.
              Andrew
              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

My Man was hauling ass outta there ;D :o ;D! And NOW we know where we get 'scratch-n-dent' sales from ;D!! ~OO6.

Comment

Wow I would have ran like crap too! Not too intelligent of a driver.....should've gone up and over those barrells.

Comment

My God.

Our shop is full of that pallet racking as well. One section depends on the next for stability.

Comment

Prior to just now, I'd always figured that if I was in a room full of that-type shelving (Home Depot included) and there was an earthquake I'd dive under the lowest shelf to avoid being hit on the head with things falling from the high shelves. Growing up in So. Cal. you think of that kind-of stuff. But Jeez, the whole thing came down...

Comment

Here I was just yesterday climbing up that shelving to get what I needed. The kind of after thought that sprouts gray hair.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kso4
                          Prior to just now, I'd always figured that if I was in a room full of that-type shelving (Home Depot included) and there was an earthquake I'd dive under the lowest shelf to avoid being hit on the head with things falling from the high shelves. Growing up in So. Cal. you think of that kind-of stuff. But Jeez, the whole thing came down...
                          You want to get the F away from that stuff toute suite. The only thing mounting those shelves are 4 anchor bolts in a flimsy steel base to the floor. There's nothing to keep them from going over, especially when someone wipes out one of the supports. They are designed like that bridge that collapsed in Minn. a couple years back. One piece goes and it's all done.

Brian
                          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Uggh. Not many options in a narrow aisle. I guess, "run for it..."

Some earthquakes make a wavy side-to-side motion which would surely collapse such a structure, others just make stuff rattle across the floor and if it's not anchored down you're safe. Think I'll be looking a little closer at those things next time I'm around some.

Comment

One little mistake, and everyone panics!-MIKE ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X