Too many projects not enough time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many projects not enough time!

I've decided I have a problem too many junk projects sitting in the garage and the barn .Covered and out of the weather and my toy is sitting out side where its never going to get worked on .I'm scrapping out the van ,tractors,82 2.8 camaro man I,m going to have all kinds of space to work! ..........Hey I just found a 86 formula 5.0 T-Top companion for the GTA .Oh well at least I'm making some progress! I'm just going to collect/work on Pontiacs that came with factory SBC's!

Re: Too many projects not enough time!

You don't 'decide' you have a problem, you find out...(or get told ;) ) But acknowledging that you 'have' a problem is the first step they say... ;D ;D

I've got something like that aswell I think, but I'm not grown up enough to do anything about it yet... LOL :D
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Well I've tried to keep them all SBCed becuse of the parts interchangability but ,the focousing on just 3rd gen firbirds with them ( SBC ) should really help. All spare parts for one will fit the other. BBM don't get me wrong I love them all. I'm a closit Mopar guy ,hope none of the guys at work see this but dad had 64,68,69 Belvadeers/sattelites and I had 74, 72 sattelites ,two gremmies one had 304 ,fun stuff.

Comment

what kind of condition is the camaro in? I am trying to find a set of front turn signals for a 82.The previous owner lost the ones to my car when he put a new nose on it.
        Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

you dont' want to start counting big blocks and 55-59 chevy trucks around here....
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by 82z
            what kind of condition is the camaro in? I am trying to find a set of front turn signals for a 82.The previous owner lost the ones to my car when he put a new nose on it.
            it's just a 2.8 bad timing chain not really that bad . It is covered in primmer so who knows, was going to be my winter beater but no time. Turn signals are o.k. there recessed not like some Z's that smoked covers. want them .If so where are you? pm me if you want.

Comment

I'll pull them, probably Saturday. Then, I'll email you.

Dan.

Comment

thanks.
                Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Working...
                X