X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sedandelivery55
    replied
    Re: Saftey Glasses

Everyday. I work in a machine shop running a lathe. I have gone to the doc with metal in my eye a few times, that's with safety glasses on. The last time, the boss told me that I must have magnets in my eyeballs. He was laughing when he said it. ;D My problem is my eyesight is getting worse every year and I've got to get close to see what I'm working on. The last pair of glasses I got, I had the doc order bifocals to help. I've even got a faceshield I keep handy. It's no fun having a burr-grinder in your eye to get a piece of metal out. :o

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    replied

For the last 30 years I've worn them whenever I'm awake.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied

All the time now. When I was cutting speaker holes in the doors of my 65 Impala with a jigsaw, the blade broke and hit me in the cheek below my left eye. I like being able to see.

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied

I wear safety glasses mowing the lawn...I wore them today running the table saw...I wear them all day at the robot building sessions....

It's been almost 20 years since I went to the eye repair doctor

Leave a comment:

• HEMI
    started a topic Saftey Glasses

Saftey Glasses

How often do you wear them?I wear them about 85 percent of the time,but also wear eyeglasses.I even wear them mowing the lawn.
Working...
X