Saftey Glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saftey Glasses

I ran a weedwacker 10 hours a day right out of high school and saw plenty of things smack me in the face and hit my safety glasses. I believe in them. After the first few months of marriage I just kept them on..... Ear plugs too... helmet and flack jacket would have been nice.... She left. Cars stayed

Tommy

Comment

I wear them any time I'm using a power tool. I told my supervisor at work that I was going to become a millionaire and invent safety glasses with bifocals in them. A few days later he presented me with a pair of safety glasses with bifocals in them he purchased at Grainger. I guess I'll have to continue being a working stiff.*G*
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Safety glasses and ear protection. I worked in the custom cabinet business for thirty years, and they saved me many times. Now I show my grandkids shop safety. Never get in a hurry, always put them on.

Comment

I Work on Aircraft, and you have to wear all the Protective equipement when you are doing anything that might get ya.
          Especially when playing with the Fuel.

Comment

I think the robots in this short animation don't have safety glasses on! but the animation won the contest it was entered in....done by some high school student on our robotics team....seen on a NASA webcast this morning by thousands of people, too!

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
            X