No announcement yet.

My Charger 70 in track day. Your post more pictures of muscle car in race track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Charger 70 in track day. Your post more pictures of muscle car in race track

in November 2008 I participate in a track day at the "Hermanos Rodriguez? Autodrome" in Mexico city, in my Charger 125 miles to the end of the main straight.

You post more pictures of muscle car in race track

Re: My Charger 70 in track day. Your post more pictures of muscle car in race track

Nice.

Comment

Re: My Charger 70 in track day. Your post more pictures of muscle car in race track

Comment

that my friend is one sweet ass ride

Comment

That looks like an absolute blast! I think that's as close to the perfect '70 Charger I've ever seen.
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Sweet Car!

Comment

gorgeous!! more details? I just knew Shaun C would love it. that's his type of car to a T
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

hahahahahaha you know me all to well scott

Comment

very very NICE 70 charger. my favorite year charger.
                  Reading , Pa
                  Good Guys rodders rep.
                  "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                  Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

One of the reasons this car looks good,is that it is being caught in tha act ;).More pics please 8)

Comment

it would look even better if it was in my driveway ;D

Comment

That thing drips cool! More!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaun callaway
                          it would look even better if it was in my driveway ;D
                          It looks good at a racetrack.Dont destroy it in your driveway ;D

Comment

See video

http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=_MFI47_07Ck

Comment

it wouldnt just sit there man (well only while im sleepin it would). i live by the beach and i am single do you think i would just let something as sexy as that just sit there. hahahahahahahahaha you have no clue.

Comment

Working...
                              X