Old Studebaker drag pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Studebaker drag pictures

This is a new thread on the Studebaker Drivers Club forum. I thought that some of you would like to see some of these pictures.

Re: Old Studebaker drag pictures

this one is extra cool....

because a friend built this a couple years ago

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I was happy to see a picture of the "CHICKEN HAWK". I kinda fell in love with that car after reading about it in HOTROD last year.

Comment

How about that poorboy narrowed rear end on the first one. Truck axle with redrilled toronado wheels.

Comment

cool pics thanks

Comment

Check out the Car in the Background. I may have a lead on a Stude like it down in Savannah, GA. I better check to see if he still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordplay0621

Check out the Car in the Background. I may have a lead on a Stude like it down in Savannah, GA. I better check to see if he still has it.
              That is Steve Mohr's Studebaker. You may have seen some pics of this car in Hot Rod a while back. He races at Maxton quite a bit. Picked that car because is was sleek enough to eventually go 200 mph, yet he can haul his family in it as well. It is a street car w/air and three harnesses in the back for his daughters!

Comment

Working...
              X