Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Red Ball Express has left the building!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Red Ball Express has left the building!!!

I know it's not technically correct anymore, but only a group of true car junkies would invest this much time and effort in this endeavor of dubious nature but spectacular results. Kudos! Great stuff!

This should be an inspiration to us all to go out and do something irresponsible and awesome!
    1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Very Very nicely done folks - just more evidence that this is the best gearhead site on the web - regardless of what it's called!
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Congrats to all involved and especially the Lohnes family on it's new addition.
        Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

congrats!! whats next????????????? :D
          COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

........The NASH Wagon as seen in the Montana-Junkyard thread ;D! YEAH ;D ;D!!!! J/W-006.

Comment

the amc kinda reminded me this

Comment

I can't believe how cool everyone who volunteered time and gasoline to do this. What a bunch of totally great guys and gals. I tried to explain this to a friend and he kept telling me how stupid people are to trust people they only talk to on the internet. You all proved the internet isn't just filled with lying, stealing pedophiles.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I was late on my column, but with DF gets it jammed up tonight, I think you all are REALLY going to dig it.

Brian
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

cool brian!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                      I can't believe how cool everyone who volunteered time and gasoline to do this. What a bunch of totally great guys and gals. I tried to explain this to a friend and he kept telling me how stupid people are to trust people they only talk to on the internet. You all proved the internet isn't just filled with lying, stealing pedophiles.
                      I grew up with you lying pedo's teaching me!
                      Local person
                      sigpic

Comment

If you want to check the pictures I took out I posted all the pictures on my MySpace since it's what I'm using as a photo FTP these days.

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                          If you want to check the pictures I took out I posted all the pictures on my MySpace since it's what I'm using as a photo FTP these days.

Good Pictures, Looks like you had the best leg of this journey

Comment

Hey Brian if you ever get down this way I'll still buy you a pizza! And beer. ;)

Comment

Just re-enforcing Brian's comparison to the Moon ;) That's why I called it the night in Green River, UT when the sun went down. The 11,000' summit and a few of the slightly lower ones were brutal though.
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick

Sweet pics brotha! damn... I forgot how stunning the scenery out west is...

Comment

Working...
                                X