Local Granny Fresh Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Local Granny Fresh Cars

its funny you posted this today because i wanted to post something similar......i was making my truck payment today i saw an old woman getting out of a 71 Buick Skylark..it was lip smacking minty fesh....just a beauty, was a orangeish color with buick mags on it...white walls.....and just the day before i stopped to get a tea from mc donalds and there was a root beer brown buick gs with a beautiful interior in the lot operated by some old lady.....the gs had newer paint tho....the clear coat was peeling off the roof

Comment

Back home it used to be a truck-lover's paradise-lots of big iron from the 60's and 70's used to go up & down the backroads, still hauling grain, livestock, hay, rocks, etc. And this was after 40-50 years of hard labour. Now, the little farmers are all retiring and the big guys don't have jobs small enough for those old trucks.

Comment

ive linved in this snow belt town now for seven years and any given day this old lady drives her 69 camaro SS, white with orange stripes, looks to have ladder bars, kinda high in the rear with decent tires, theres snow flying and cinder/salt trucks out and here she is putting through town like it was the day she bought it, goofy ass makeup,glasses and smae old clothes.....

damn car looked fine as wine wheni move here not a spot on it but last i saw it there was a hole starting to rot int he left quarter....damn shame, i wonder if she knows how much hte car is worth.....

Comment

Originally posted by mikeasis
          ive linved in this snow belt town now for seven years and any given day this old lady drives her 69 camaro SS, white with orange stripes, looks to have ladder bars, kinda high in the rear with decent tires, theres snow flying and cinder/salt trucks out and here she is putting through town like it was the day she bought it, goofy ass makeup,glasses and smae old clothes.....

damn car looked fine as wine wheni move here not a spot on it but last i saw it there was a hole starting to rot int he left quarter....damn shame, i wonder if she knows how much hte car is worth.....
          Was it in CT ? I saw a 69 Camaro matching that description in a town in CT in all kinds of crappy weather too.

Comment

last year there was a kid driving a '69 Z-28 around here in the snow. It had NJ plates on it, so he was here to ski or was going to school around here. Saw the car a few times, made me sick.

Comment

fairmont wv

Comment

I used to see them all the time here in the DFW area, but..Not much anymore ..There is a cherry 71 Duster sitting under a carport on a side street I go down and the old woman hung a sign on it NOT FOR SALE !!!! DON'T ASK !!

It never moves, you can see by the leaves and stuff stuck under the tires ..Oh well, guess it rots
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad
                  I used to see them all the time here in the DFW area, but..Not much anymore ..There is a cherry 71 Duster sitting under a carport on a side street I go down and the old woman hung a sign on it NOT FOR SALE !!!! DON'T ASK !!

It never moves, you can see by the leaves and stuff stuck under the tires ..Oh well, guess it rots
                  At least its under a carport, in a southern area.

Idiots up here that do that make me absolutely livid. Honestly, I get truly upset. I hope I never meet them. Did I mention the Healy 3000 down the road that is becoming part of the topsoil?

Comment

There's a little old lady that drives a 67 Camaro around here - stock down to the ugly pie pan hubcaps. One of these times I'll remember to take her picture. I think she has snow tires on it right now
                    There's also a 72 Chev Malibu... grandpa fresh....
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

It's a not a real old car, but there is an old woman who drives an early '80s Cutlass around town. She's quite a sight with all her makeup and outfits, which are usually revealling too much skin. She parks on the street and I've seen her out there cleaning it, even waxing it. It's getting kind of shabby now though.

Comment

there are 2 on base all the time here...a fairly clean and solid 64 grand prix and a 70 chevelle.....solid but lots of surface rust due to the sun baking the paint off there are so damn many here its hard to remember them all

Comment

Working...
                        X