My car made the cover of Car Craft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car made the cover of Car Craft!

I just got the new issue of Car Craft today. It surprised the crap out of me, my car is on the cover. Its just a little picture in the corner but there is about a half page write up on my combo in the Dynomax results article. The article says between the 7 cars there was over 9500 rwhp. Sounds pretty crazy when you look at it that way.

Then I'm flipping through my new Chevy High Performance mag and I see my ugly mug with Scott Stutler from Dynomax. Its just a picture and about a paragraph but I had no idea it was going to be in there.

Also, the planning has started on the new freak project. Its a F#@& but it will still be cool. Think 4000+ lb 57 F#@& with an edsel front clip with a 470-500 inch FE and a pair of turbos, blow-thru and on e-85. He is hoping for 1000+ rwhp and mid to high nines in street trim.

Here is a vid for ya. Its the yellow and white 57, its the third car to go. Currently has a 470 fe and runs 11.60's. His son has the purple monarch (procharged 408 windsor runs mid 9's) after it and then my chevelle is next.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: My car made the cover of Car Craft!

Congratulations. I don't have the mag, but I'll start looking. I'm sure you have 15 copies by now.

Comment

Very cool, congrats.

First time in years I haven't known what's coming on the cover of CC...

Comment

I don't think you will need 1000 rwhp to push 4000 lb into the 9's!

Comment

Probably not, The car is really limited in tire size (9'' tread face) and is actually closer to 4200-4300 with driver now. Still have to add the cage and the extra weight from the turbos and plumbing. Could end up over 4500 when done. All that weight with a small tire it will have to have a really hard top end charge.

Just trying to have a little overkill just to be sure it will run the number ;D

Comment

Hey thats cool. ;) I just got my car in the Mopar Enthuiest mag. Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse N.
              Also, the planning has started on the new freak project. Its a F#@& but it will still be cool. Think 4000+ lb 57 F#@& with an edsel front clip with a 470-500 inch FE and a pair of turbos, blow-thru and on e-85. He is hoping for 1000+ rwhp and mid to high nines in street trim.

Cool project!
              I always like it when heavy cars are made fast.
              I've got a Roots blown 500" motor in the works which will most likely be powering a fullsize Chrysler of mine in the future.
              www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Yes very cool congrats, Mine made it in the kick off car show of the 2005 PT in Milwaukee shot . Now only me and the wife know it is , but still...........................................

Comment

Working...
                X