Ever get your car keyed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever get your car keyed?

I don't want a discussion of war/anti war, not the point here. What I am saying is this guy had a LOT of restraint. I think I'd have beat this guy down right then and there.

Though I'd throw in where to get hold of this guy if you wished to express your opinion.

It's down the thread a bit.

Rich
    Rich

sigpic

Re: Ever get your car keyed?

I caught one guy keying one of my Mustangs, and yes-he got an ass whuppin for it. ;D

Comment

only cars that get keyed in Michigan are foriegn pieces of SH-T.......

Comment

Originally posted by whiplash
        only cars that get keyed in Michigan are foriegn pieces of SH-T.......
        Obviously not.

It hasn't happened in a while, but there are ignorant people everywhere.
        Jealosy and ignorance get a lot of people hurt.

Comment

i had a very nice 91 lumnia z-34, fresh red paint and only 40,000 miles. some a#*hole at work got it good :'( >

Comment

Contact info for the asshat lawyer that did the damage

Jay R. Grodner
            Law Offices of Jay R. Grodner
            Principal Office-Deerfield
            625 Deerfield Road �Suite 406
            Deerfield, IL 60015
            Phone: (847) 444-1500
            Fax: (847) 444-0663
            Downtown Chicago
            30 N. LaSalle St. - Suite 1210
            Chicago, IL 60602
            Phone: (312) 236-1142
            Fax: (312) 236-6036
            Email: [email protected]
            Web: http://www.jaygrodner.com

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Jealousy...Hate...Coward(s)...Criminal(s) "Pranks"...Revenge...all likely suspects.

Some thieves trying to steal your car...wheels...stereo, etc. will key your
              car as a p!zzed-off "parting-shot" as they're leaving when/if they give-up
              or get scared off before accomplishing their original intent.

The weirdest "keying" story I've ever known of was a guy in my hometown "keyed"
              his own car on purpose!! Called the police, got a police report, filed w/insurance
              company = check for repainting entire vehicle...new 1971 Chevelle...black lacquer.

It was a hefty-sized check at that time. He took the car to a paint & buffing-guru
              who did a masterful job making the "keying" disappear w/touch-up paint & patience.
              After paying the guy for a magician-level job he still netted 75% of the check.

Funny thing though...he wound-up losing a lotta friends due to this lousy stunt.

Comment

Not yet,
                A friend of mine in Amarillo just had his brand New, (2 days old) Z06 Corvette Keyed from one end to the other. The sad thing is, is that his 2004 Anniversary Vette got the same. He got it Repainted and then he wrecked it on the way home.

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

I would have to cut my own wrist to keep from Killing every living thing within 100 Miles.

Comment

not keyed but had the camaro in my avatar graffiti all over front back up and down both sides ad the top, at the same time they did my truck and toyo. several months later the f'n shits came back and stated to tag my truck again and luck i had no shoes on but made scared them enough to leave their car there. then did my own revenge, sledge help make my point. want to mess with my stuff expect it back. Needles to say some rubbing compound and a little elbow grease removed the paint their car took a little more to get back into shape. windows fenders hood roof, to this day have had no trouble and have not seen them sense.
                  HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Had a dodge diplomat mid 80s I think. Came out of the movies and somebody had kicked in the drivers door, and smashed ice cream all over the car. Kids I think.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtiemonster
                      not keyed but had the camaro in my avatar graffiti all over front back up and down both sides ad the top, at the same time they did my truck and toyo. several months later the f'n shits came back and stated to tag my truck again and luck i had no shoes on but made scared them enough to leave their car there. then did my own revenge, sledge help make my point. want to mess with my stuff expect it back. Needles to say some rubbing compound and a little elbow grease removed the paint their car took a little more to get back into shape. windows fenders hood roof, to this day have had no trouble and have not seen them sense.
                      Way to go, finally some gettiny to do what we allwant to do but didn't get the chance!

Comment

If they did; I never noticed. Most of my cars lacked paint worth keying.

I remember my Dad driving my mother's new Eldorado to his shitty apartment building. It got keyed while there. Mom just about killed Dad that day.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Someone keyed my Amethyst Pearl pain on my Dodge Ram 9 weeks after I got it...all the way down to the metal...try touching that up...I would like to find that person and feed them their reproductive organs....

Comment

Don't know if this counts. Didn't get keyed but got handlebarred! About a 4' cut in the paint to the metal on the bed side of my truck. I nearly whipped my daughters butt on that one. She didn't get her bike back for quite some time. At least it was my truck and not the '55.

Comment

Never keyed, but this happened in a parking lot... hit and run:

Bastards.

Comment

Working...
                              X