Which Do you like better ? Original Ebay Motors or the New & Improved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Do you like better ? Original Ebay Motors or the New & Improved

A couple years back Ebay put this New & Improved version out that I can't stand !!!
    The look & feel is ALL WRONG IMO
    but I can't be alone in this because right at the top of the page it says
    " Would you like to return to the Original Ebay Motors "

Someone else must have complained
    What do you guys think?
    Original Ebay Motors
    0%
    New & Improved Ebay Motors
    0%
    What is Ebay Motors? (If you check here you're a geek from another forum)
    0%

Re: Which Do you like better ? Original Ebay Motors or the New & Improved

me be''''''n a wise @$$.. picked #3
    as you didn't offer ,, who cares..

Comment

I use the original 'cause I cant find anything with the new.

Comment

I never used the old version so I don't know what I'm missing. I didn't vote because I didn't see a selection that matched my situation.

Dan

Comment

leave it to a bunch of geeks to f --k a good thing up

Comment

I use ebay in locating items.....most items get listed in the craigslist for the area buy the seller....sellers usually go to ebay as last resort to sell there item(s) because it means getting less than what they wanted for it. I also know some actually have stores & make a living using ebay but not all.
            That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

the original was MUCH simpler, I liked that moe
              Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

I liked it better when there was no separate ebay motors, it was just ebay.

I guess that was a long time ago.
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel

x2
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Reminds me of a certain redesigned forum we were once part of....

I stick with the original, I can't find jack on the new one.
                    Central TEXAS Sleeper
                    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

anybody ever look anything up and get 100% Unrelated items?
                      once, for a while, when I searched AMC Eagle, I would get several dozen pages full of spark plugs for Eagle Talons

Comment

That was before I was born.

How old are you? :D
                        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

BACK WHEN IT WAS RUN ON DOS

Comment

Originally posted by MentalMuffinMan

BACK WHEN IT WAS RUN ON DOS
                            I just brought up the computer I had as a kid, it is DOS, I can't remember how to use it

Comment

DOS is fun, I use it every now and then just to keep in practice.

All those fun commands....and remember the autoexec.bat file? and config.sys?

But ebay came out after Windows 95 was introduced. And I didn't start using it until 1999, and even I had win95 by then.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
                              X