Coolest driveway ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolest driveway ever

This would be fun to come home to every day. Click on the link, the click on Bird's Eye.

Map multiple locations, get transit/walking/driving directions, view live traffic conditions, plan trips, view satellite, aerial and street side imagery. Do more with Bing Maps.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Re: Coolest driveway ever

Whoa, that is cool!
    Notice the grouping of buildings, pool, and lake frontage too :o
    If my drive way was like that I would need to hire local kids as corner workers. :D

Comment

Holy cow! Notice the length of the dock and size of the fully roofed boat house?

that likely cost nearly as much to build as the yards of concrete in that drive! NICE!

There's always something new to learn.

Comment

This is pure genius. He even has the striped curbs and all. I love it. And it serves multiple purposes. Curved pretty driveway you don't have to back down because it make a loop, road course to play on with your friends, drivers training course for the kids, go kart training, burnouts, the list goes on. I love it.
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

That is nice. But I don't see any rubber in the corners!! Looks like a great cart track. Needs a supercross track in the infield.

Comment

Very nice, but to make the money to buy that house means (for most) that you never have time to use it. (thus no rubber on the corners).

Never did understand the need for a pool at a lake house.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneshrink
              Never did understand the need for a pool at a lake house.
              Need has nothin' to do with it, :D

Comment

it is pretty cool but id rather have a 1/4 mile dragstrip complete with a christmas tree(or rich christensen if i can wath him crash a motorcycle ;D)

Comment

Great....Yet another thing to lay in bed at night thinking about. ;D

Awesome.

Seth
                  200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Went to High Scool just West of the Town. Always liked living in that Area, alot of Cars and Clubs down there.

Comment

Most likely a shifterkart track, doesn't seem wide enough to really hammer on it with a car.

Comment

It would be perfect on a supermoto bike.... Not that I've been continually thinking about it or anything. : Looks like there's room for a nice little dirt section with a couple jumps on that property too.

Comment

Sh!t -- this technology is frightening. Just had a look at my own property. I hadn't realized how little privacy there is from I-net accessable prying eyes :o
                          Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Working...
                          X