Spider gears man in hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider gears man in hospital

I tried calling Jim [spider gears man] last night and today,finally talked to his wife and found that Jim is in the hopital,he let his diabetes get out of control,got an infection in a toe and is going to lose that toe and possibly the foot if they ca'nt get his blood sugar under control. I know he can rub people the wrong way at times but trust me he is a real good guy and a great father. If you would like to send him a card his hospital is...

Jim O'Mahoney
    Valley hospital
    Ridgewood N.J.
    I do'nt know the zip code but it should'nt be hard to find,this will really cheer him up,and take his mind off the problem.

Re: Spider gears man in hospital

Thank you for the addy

Comment

He never rubbed me the wrong way, as I consider him "straight-up". I may either send him a note, or a used-up Cavalier, which ever is cheaper to ship... :D

edit: I'll send it to "Juan"...

Comment

Damn, man......I like Spidey, while he may be opiniated(some of which I go along with, others not so much), he's good people from what I can tell.

Diabetes is nothing to screw around with...lost a great-grandfather to that shit.

Spidey, if you happen to read this eventually....hang in there, brother.

Gonna grab a card in the A.M., send it to his grumpy ass....LOL

Comment

Almost forgot room # 4436

Comment

Somebody get that man a laptop with wi-fi in his hospital room.

We're with ya bud!

Comment

That sucks. I'll be sending out a card in the morning, hope he gets better soon.
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I'll send a note here assuming he'll read it eventually and a card ASAP.

Spidey -
                Several of us on here are diabetic (27 years for me). I nearly went blind and still have ongoing vision problems - because I didn't take proper care of myself. After my heart attack. also caused by diabetes, I FINALLY got scared enough to take this thing seriously. Maybe we all have to get to that point. Don't mean to preach, but I want you to stick around for a LONG time and continue to make my life a living hell here on the forum. Just kidding of course, but you know what I mean.

Please take care and do what they tell you. I can assure you from personal experience that life goes better if you do.

Dan

Comment

Man, I know what diabetes can do. My grandmother died from it and my HRPT co-pilot is a survivor after a pancreas and kidney transplant. Another guy I know is blind from it. I hope he gets better soon and back to annoying(enlightening) us. While hei is a bit gruff, he has quite a bit of knowledge and shares it in his own way.
                  Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

I'm sending out a card tomorrow too. Take care, man...
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Spidy is good people, because he's a CarJunkie. We all wish him well.
                      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Agree with SGM on most subjects, but even if I didn't, he's a "Junkie". Wish you the best man.

Comment

Hope he feels better.Im gonna send him a card.

Comment

Sorry to hear this
                            Wishing you a speedy recovery

Comment

Get well soon, Spidey.

Comment

Working...
                              X