Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Gear

god that show is funny stuff. anyone seen it on the BBC channel?

Re: Top Gear

If you haven't seen it, You Tube various parts of it. But watching the show in it's entirety is the best. I liked the build the best car/truck into a boat episode and the "Can an Astro-physicist(?) do a burn out?" best.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I liked the episode where they came to America and each bought a car for under $1000 to see if it would be cheaper to buy and sell a car then to rent one. One got an old Dodge pick-up, one got a Camaro, and the other a Cadillac. They made fun of America most of the episode, and almost got killed by some locals in Georgia. Good stuff, besides the constantly making fun of America. But it was all in fun. I think they need to be invited to drive some real hot rods though. At one point the host (the main one who's name escapes me) said he'd rather be in his '87 Camaro than an enzo. I wonder how they'd feel about some real muscle.

Comment

that was a great episode. I thought they were gonna get killed in Georgia.

i think my personal favorite is when they bought a commercial solid rocket booster and attached it to some british compact car to launch their own space shuttle. god that was funny.

Comment

Yeah they were definately on thin ice in Georgia. :D
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Those good old southern boys dont take no crap....gotta love the SOUTH ;D

Comment

Originally posted by whiplash
              How far South of the Mason Dixon line are you? LOL???
              Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
                Originally posted by whiplash
                How far South of the Mason Dixon line are you? LOL???
                well, My family tree is from Meridian Mississippi, and my other family tree is from chickerhill Tennesee.....I was borned and raised in Michigan by southern Parents......THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN ;D

Comment

A bunch of people I know, including me, have auditioned to be one of the hosts of Top Gear when it comes to the US this year.

Comment

Doesn't seem like your bag, DF. You'd have to drive cars with AC and power options.

Comment

them cars might even talk to you.........

Comment

I watch it every sunday on the BBC-channel. It's about the only TV-show I want to get home for in time to watch it.
                        Their Brittish patriotism is layed on pretty thick at times when it comes to cars, but it's easy to poke through and see that they like pretty much anything with enough horsepower in it.
                        The show is in a league of it's own.
                        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

They just did a supercar episode with a Zonda, Ford GT and a ferrari, went to paris, parked in an underground and when they went to leave the Zonda was to low and damn near to wide to get out of the underground, they caused a traffic jam and lot's of people were upset, all the while they were giggling like children, funny as hell.....

Comment

You may have seen this vid from Top Gear before, but it's a good one. Hamster takes on a jet car, sets a British record and also manages to total the car. They said afterwards he had the reaction time of a fighter pilot. Poor bugger almost got killed in this one :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhVqB...eature=related

"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Oh man I love that show. However, just onces i want him to cvome over and do a show specific to muscle cars. I think it would be funny to hear his impressions.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X