Kenseth is 2 and 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenseth is 2 and 0

it's looking like Rousch Racing is getting dialed in. will they be there at the end?
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Re: Kenseth is 2 and 0

beginners luck..
    crew chiefs 2nd sprint cup race..
    he's batt'n 1000

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
      it's looking like Rousch Racing is getting dialed in. will they be there at the end?
      it wouldnt be the first time. kenseth won the championship in 2004(i think it was 2004 :P)

Comment

I'm perfectly OK with Kenseth getting the win(s). He's a good guy, he's humble, and he appreciates those around him...and it also means that punk ass Kyle Busch is somewhere other than on my TV screen.

Kudos to Roush & Kenseth.

mardyn

Comment

I think I'll rush out and buy a pair of Carhartt pants.
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I terribly despise NASCAR - but a good friend of mine, another megasquirt guy, is a mechanical engineer for Rousch-Yates engineering. He's done all the AVL dyno running of the new engines and they're totally excited about their wins this year. says it's going to be a good year for them, they worked hard on changes over the winter. While the typical NASCAR mill doesn't seem to exciting to me, the actual fact is - they go to an extreme level of detail developing those engines and from an engineering perspective - it's very neat stuff.
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
              I terribly despise NASCAR - but a good friend of mine, another megasquirt guy, is a mechanical engineer for Rousch-Yates engineering. He's done all the AVL dyno running of the new engines and they're totally excited about their wins this year. says it's going to be a good year for them, they worked hard on changes over the winter. While the typical NASCAR mill doesn't seem to exciting to me, the actual fact is - they go to an extreme level of detail developing those engines and from an engineering perspective - it's very neat stuff.
              That's the reason I like NASCAR, even if the races are often boring to watch. The level of competition is so high that the teams have to put an incredible amount of work in to be competitive, even more so to win.
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Well, Kennseth and Rousch are winning now, but if they keep it up NASCAR will do some kind of handicap mid-year to put an end to it.

Comment

Other teams will "find" that extra speed, don't worry.

Comment

Working...
                  X