Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're Back!!! And bigger and better than ever before!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Back!!! And bigger and better than ever before!

Thanks for being patient for the last 24 hours or so as we've done a major upgrade here on the BangShift Forums. You'll notice some changes in the look, but all the functionality remains essentially the same, of course with some new stuff you can do too.

One of the new features is the ability to put in bigger avatars, so get on it guys.

I'll be here monitoring the forums all day, so if you have questions or anything, let me know and we'll work through them together.

All your logins and everything should work exactly as before the upgrade, but if you have any issues, feel free to email me [email protected].

Now start exploring!

We also have some cool new stuff that is going to be happening on the BangShift.com Blog pages, so stay tuned and we'll let you know when that happens too!
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
    Thanks for being patient for the last 24 hours or so as we've done a major upgrade here on the BangShift Forums. You'll notice some changes in the look, but all the functionality remains essentially the same, of course with some new stuff you can do too.

One of the new features is the ability to put in bigger avatars, so get on it guys.

I'll be here monitoring the forums all day, so if you have questions or anything, let me know and we'll work through them together.

All your logins and everything should work exactly as before the upgrade, but if you have any issues, feel free to email me [email protected].

Now start exploring!

We also have some cool new stuff that is going to be happening on the BangShift.com Blog pages, so stay tuned and we'll let you know when that happens too!
    Yep, it's huge....TWO people viewing. LOL. Now, how in the Hell do I change my avatar now? WHY can't you guys just leave shit alone? Oh, having to remember now to subscribe to a thread sucks. I liked it better when it happened automatically when you posted on a thread.
    Last edited by groucho; March 1, 2014, 10:33 AM.
    STUGOTS

Comment

• BangShiftChad
      BangShiftChad commented
      Editing a comment
      Groucho, the automatic Subscription is turned back on.

• NewEnglandRaceFan
      NewEnglandRaceFan commented
      Editing a comment
      test...............

Now I can't find my subscribed threads. Yeah, well worth the wait (SARCASM)
    STUGOTS

Comment

• BangShiftChad
      BangShiftChad commented
      Editing a comment
      If you click on Subscriptions when on the General Discussion page, do you not get yours?

Wtf??

Comment

You guys are so apposed to change, it cracks me up. Let me check on your previous subscriptions, and if it's possible to set it to automatically subscribe you when you post.

Comment

• realsteelfreak
        realsteelfreak commented
        Editing a comment
        what about uploading pics or videos from a device now?

I think we have to re-subscribe to all of the threads we want.

Button is at the top right.

But FML remembering is hard.

Comment

To change your avatar, just click on your username at the very top right of the page and then click on your avatar picture on the left. It will let you edit it, change it, or whatever there.

Comment

Chad, I don't see a "view new posts" selection when I come on to the main forum ... that was always my first thing to do when coming back to the forum after a day or whatever. Is it there somewhere and I don't see it, or does the new version just not have that?

thanks,
          Ed
          Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
          07 Mustang GT with some stuff
          88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

• 68scott385
            68scott385 commented
            Editing a comment
            This is probably my biggest complaint, so far...

It has it, but different. Let me get the info straight and I'll let you know the details.

Comment

Okay, I just turned it on so that it will automatically subscribe you to a thread if you post in it.

Comment

We're back alright.... I just got serious rubber in my new T/A through three gears & had to let up before I could hit 4th. Me like.

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed View Post
                Chad, I don't see a "view new posts" selection when I come on to the main forum ... that was always my first thing to do when coming back to the forum after a day or whatever. Is it there somewhere and I don't see it, or does the new version just not have that?

thanks,
                Ed
                This!
                1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
                1997 Mustang GT
                sigpic

Comment

• BangShiftChad
                  BangShiftChad commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know, I'm working on that now.

Oh, and this commenting thing is new too. I like it.

Ok, when I click on a thread I like to see the newest posts first, the other forum allowed this, so where do I find that setting?
                The Green Machine.
                http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

Ctl Alt Delete
                Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Doing it from my phone. Much better!
                  Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• BangShiftChad
                    BangShiftChad commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Way nicer on phones and mobile devices Neal.

That and security updates were some of the major reason's we did this.

• pdub
                    pdub commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Now I can't remember my username. I'm paralyzed, lost, don't know where to click.

• BangShiftChad
                    BangShiftChad commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Peewee.

At the very top right of the page go to login and you can say you have forgotten your password or username. Easy. Plus, you are already in, so how do you not know it?
                Working...
                X