I'm "GONE"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by groucho View Post
    I'm bored with changes on the computer. I've just wasted an unsuccessful 1/2 hour trying to register for my health insurance (AAAARRRGGHHH). Now i have to figure this shit out all over again? Bullshit. I see no improvement here, just change. Just leave shit the F*CK alone!! So, to learn all over how to navigate makes no sense to me. I suck at computers, so maybe there will be others feeling the same way. Bigger avatars are the only real change I see being bragged about (big deal), but I now can't find how to even access that. If you decide to change it back come find me elsewhere on the net. But for now, I'm outta here.
    How come I couldn't comment on the first post?

bumming. I wanted to comment "You have health insurance? Wimped out and cratered to a government demand that you buy insurance?"
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I see some of the problems fixed already, still doesn't work so good with my phone, and that where I log on from 90% of the time.

Comment

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Like the changes, added avatar which I wasn't able to do before and enjoying again. Hang in there, Brian and Chad, it will all work out and the complaints will stop in a few days. Much easier to get around. If you want to see a screwed up mess, the company Darlene and I work for has been testing anew type of cloud software with the current one they are using. Now that is screwed up!

Comment

Working...
        X