How do you fix ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you fix ...

I can't link pics anymore (says file is too big)

How do you make it go to the last page, or at least the last post .. it keeps taking me to 1st post of a thread

Can you stay logged on ?
    sigpic

Page counter on the top

so, you scroll a page, then .. you have to return to top of page to find next page, or is there another way ?
    sigpic

Comment

If you find a way to do any of those let us all know please. Flaming pile of fail so far!
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I can stay logged on.

I linked to a remote image using the IMG tag. But uploading pictures is messed up, there's a limit to how many Kbytes they can be
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• BangShiftChad
          BangShiftChad commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, it's 200k. That's plenty big for a photo that is the size of the one above. That's bigger than many that we run on the blog.

To get to the newest post click on the blue thing next to the date and time.
        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

im testing to see if it will post a pic from photobucket using img code.

Comment

it worked!

Comment

Good job!
              "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

• RockJustRock
                RockJustRock commented
                Editing a comment
                1 awwww sh** can wipe out a dozen attaboys (where did I read THAT?)

• RAIV70Judge
                RAIV70Judge commented
                Editing a comment
                so now we are back to using a host for photos to post them?

Must have something to do with what browser you use , I tried to copy and past Jims pic from above and it won't let me
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad View Post
                Must have something to do with what browser you use , I tried to copy and past Jims pic from above and it won't let me
                If you are using a normal computer and right click on the image, and then click "copy image location", then you will get the URL for the image. I dont know how you could "copy and paste Jim's picture" any other way?
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• BigDad
                  BigDad commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thats what i did , but, it said pic was too big .. I won't bother editing pic size , I just link pics ..

if adding pics is that big and issue ( why not have a step down size like before ) .. I won't even try posting pics

test
                Attached Files
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Comment

I like being able to pick the last page of a thread. Is that option lost? Like anything there will be a learning curve. I hate change (so go ahead and tell me to get my stone tablet and chisel out) but I think I will stick around figure it out.
                    Last edited by cal67ss396; March 1, 2014, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• RockJustRock
                      RockJustRock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The blue thing next to the date and time of the newest post.

Virtually all of the wonky stuff can and will be fixed in the next couple of days. We're finishing up on the front page upgrade and then will set forth in straightening stuff out here.

Comment

• RockJustRock
                      RockJustRock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh No! NOT the front page too!

I don't mind change. I kinda like some of the new stuff. Would like for signatures to work though.
                    Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                    1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                    1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                    1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                    1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                    1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Working...
                    X