Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Cyber-kiddo's wrenching on the BS.com forumsoftware...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Cyber-kiddo's wrenching on the BS.com forumsoftware...

I hate to see this forum go 'HotRod' after yet another big change, so maybe here's an idea of what Theme to use (for the time being?) or base on, in favor of the current one...

This one at least has the userinfo 'next' to the postcontents, instead of inbetween inline, and looks a bit more like the old forumversion.

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Seriously? The only one was pink, like your example. and everyone hated it from the time we started. I'm laughing out loud right now. I'll see what things we can put back in, but we HAD to change this guys. Not a choice. The server company was going to kick us off if we didn't change over because vBulletin no longer supports security on older versions.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

ok fine I get that but fix this mess.. if someone comments on a post in my project thread that's on page 3 and the threads 7 pages now.. NO ONE WILL SEE THE NEW COMMENT.. NO ONE.. unless they reread the whole thread star to finish and remember that comment wasn't there the last time.. do the I.T. guys know how this version works
      Last edited by NewEnglandRaceFan; March 1, 2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• JOES66FURY
        JOES66FURY commented
        Editing a comment
        dude, comment in the right damn place. you can comment to the THREAD or a POST...pay attention to where your clicking...if youre commenting just below the post, then it will stay there, if you go to the bottom of the page it will go to the page your on or a new page.

• BangShiftChad
        BangShiftChad commented
        Editing a comment
        And...the comment is intended for you, the person who wrote the post. It notifies you that you have gotten a comment in your notifications, which are part of the message center where you PMs are. If you can't see that, look at the red box at the top of the page that has a number in it. That's how many comments or PMs you have.

chad go comment on a post on the "we're back" thread page one.. no one reading where they left off from(say page 5) will ever see your comment.. so what is the point of the "comment tab" to totally confuse people. as it's useless
      Last edited by NewEnglandRaceFan; March 1, 2014, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• BangShiftChad
        BangShiftChad commented
        Editing a comment
        I know one way to make it less useless for you...

• Bob Holmes
        Bob Holmes commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL

(Just practicing the new scheme. ;) )
    Working...
    X