I finally got back in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got back in

It only took me and the wife a day to figure out my yahoo account stuff. It's really hard to open e-mail of your bangshift password / log in when you don't know it. Anyway it turned out to be the same. So here I am. No, I don't like change but I like it here. Just going to give Brian and Chad time to tweak things. All the things I don't like have already been mentioned so, since I'm not savvy on the computer , I'll just wait and see if these things get fixed or if it is something I'll have to find a 10yr old in the neighborhood to fix . Probably going to have to get me a white van. ( really that was a joke )
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Would the van have an LT1 in it?
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I think I would move up new enough to get the LS 5.3 then when all my computer problems are over I could pull the LT1 out of the GTA and put the LS in there. I think being in the LS fest in bowling green would be a blast. Well , except for all the cement mix and rebar I would have to put down the first day at my camp site to feel save. ( just kidding ) Anyway, Brian you do get points for remembering that from way back. Still planning those suspension changes to the cop car. Trying to keep it vague in case that is supposed to shock and awe with surprise
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Once the glaciers recede, you bet Dan!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Cool.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
          X