Things I would like to make navigating the site easier:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I would like to make navigating the site easier:

1. An easier way to post direct link photos.
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; March 2, 2014, 03:55 PM.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

I think we could cut and paste before.........also put the Forum info at bottom of page.
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I agree with Ed. I'd like to be able to load pics directly off my photo device or hard drive without having to go through Photobucket (or similar).
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

when clicking on a 214 page thread, it'd be nice the either have a double arrow pointing right to go to the last page or when clicking the thread in last on last page. I do realise you can type the number of the page you want to go to btw.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

There is a reason I switched back to Office 2003 from Office 2013.... it's because Outlook had the same appearance as this forum.... It's horrible. Can we get some color and contrast in here? Please?

Oh... and a better way to upload photos directly to the forum without using a Photobucket type account.
          Last edited by Ron Ward; March 3, 2014, 05:12 PM.
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I agree with easier picture loading...

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
              1. An easier way to post direct link photos.
              You can upload to imgur, and use their BBCode links until they get things straightened out here.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Comment

Either 'To the Top' button, or page numbers at the bottom of the page.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

From my phone camera

Comment

See if you can get this "Mark This Channel Read" thing to reappear, and stay, on the General Discussion forum. It has appeared and disappeared several times in the past couple days.
                    Last edited by squirrel; March 3, 2014, 07:28 PM.
                    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by Route2 View Post
                      From my phone camera
                      I'd like mine in a tall glass please

Comment

Need to find out what issues folks are having attaching photos.

Comment

brian told me to click the A to load pictures.. it freezes my computer and I have to log off to exit..

Comment

I've always hosted pictures on Photobucket and used the "insert image" button. Now I click the "A" and try to use the image button and I get a new window with latin-gibberish in the comment and no functionality.

In fact, it locks up at that point and I cannot get out without closing Internet Explorer. Tried it dozens of times, no-bueno.
                            Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

was wondering if it was just my sub par puter skills...guess not this time...

Comment

Working...
                              X