takes some getting used to
    20.00%
    very frustrating
    46.67%
    absolutely hate it
    20.00%

Originally posted by redneckjoe69 View Post
    curious what other members think?
    I think you just need.to be kind and wait for Brian and Chad and the tech guys to fix things without stirring the pot. They had no choose for.cring out loud. The security was like a real pick fence trying to keep out sniper fire. We have a complaint page, give the boys a week.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Can I choose more than one answer? It's like anything else, give it some time and you'll wonder how we ever managed before. This morning I hated it, this evening I'm getting use to it, doesn't mean I didn't go through a long period of frustration.
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Giving it time... Right now, no fun! Will keep plugging away... SHOULD be better in the long run.. Give the guys a chance... Even if they ignore you...

Comment

I was wondering why each page seems so short now? Is there a reason you cannot keep scrolling down the page to view posts or is that just because it's new?

Just seems now like you need to go through the first five pages to read a few posts.

Jimbo

Comment

Not a fan.
            2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

at least most things are basically in the same place, login took a while to find, but its just higher than before, returning to a forum section is just a little higher. I have seen changes on other forums that are impossible to figure out, some even put the avatar on the right side, others turn threads into facebook like responses almost like if you comment on a bangshift story. Those are bad..

Its not their choice, its the software and whatever does not crash bangshift for this weekends march meet coverage is good for me. Take your time and take a breathe, it will be fine.

It would be nice to have a few minutes to edit a post for spelling before getting tagged as an edit job, but whatever, I already admit to being an idiot.
              Last edited by anotheridiot; March 4, 2014, 09:34 AM. Reason: Optional: Tell other people the reason for editing

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo17 View Post
                I was wondering why each page seems so short now? Is there a reason you cannot keep scrolling down the page to view posts or is that just because it's new?

Just seems now like you need to go through the first five pages to read a few posts.

Jimbo
                You can go to your profile, click user settings, click account, then scroll down and there is a drop down box that lets you set the posts per page, it says use forum default as default, you can click that and increase the number up to 40 per page. Good thing about keeping it short is less time to load, especially if you are in a thread with alot of pictures. But you can do what you want at least to get it like you want it.

Comment

Working...
                X