Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new forum s/w ---

Chad/Brian

The new color scheme grey lettering on white - harder to read .... the contrast ratio is low for us that were spinin' wrenches before your poppa met your momma...

Guys... Just give me a tutorial on how to make iit less painful on my retinas. Seriously, the white is gonna give me a full-on epileptic fit. I'm starting to twitch.
    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

It is a bit bright.
      www.FBthrottlebodies.com
      Bruce K Bridges

Comment

If you go to your name at the top right of the screen and click on the drop menu, then click My Profile and then click Customize My Theme on that page, you can go through and change some of the colors.
        The Green Machine.
        http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

• 38P
          38P commented
          Editing a comment
          That helped a little bit. Still disconcerting, though.

I made the changes to my settings but the changes don't show up when I view the posts.

Comment

ditto

Comment

Originally posted by Whelk View Post
            ditto
            Double ditto...........change doesn't stick
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I'll also add that I view the forum on a regular basis without signing in. A change to the default would be appreciated.
              "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

Working...
              X