2014 Detroit Autorama - Who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Detroit Autorama - Who's going?

Just wondering who's going from Bangshift. I met a few peeps last year, though damned if I can remember names. One guy was from Lingenfelter. I will be there Friday around noon until probably 6-7, and then again Saturday morning for the better part of the day. Hope to meet a few new faces!
    Motor City Muscle

Not gonna make it this year....

Comment

I was that guy from Lingenfelter. Lingenfelter will have a display, but I will not be there this year. I am off to Laguna Seca for the OPTIMA event.
      If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Brighton, MI

Comment

I'm going just not sure ... Friday night or early sunday I have an invite to the HotRod Mingle saturday night
        your kids can have their own racecar www.aasbd.org

Comment

Just left work, loading the truck and trailer, leaving at midnight.

Comment

Where are you DW and BS guys meeting I will b down around 10 am
            Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
            Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Wore my Bangshift shirt today, one of the venders recognized it and said its a cool site, but nobody else flagged me down. I will wear my other BS shirt tomorrow and keep an eye out for any others. It was a great show once again. The number of unbelievably nice cars which I swear I've never seen before amazes me. Makes you realize just how many cars are still out there.
              Motor City Muscle

Comment

I met up with Milner yesterday at his house, he has my number. Will meet up with him and Matt today at the show. No BS gear for me. I'm wearing a black Dime City Cycles hooded sweatshirt. Got an education from MI state police yesterday am on hauling trailers across state lines lol. Totally not necessary

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Copeland View Post
                  I was that guy from Lingenfelter. Lingenfelter will have a display, but I will not be there this year. I am off to Laguna Seca for the OPTIMA event.
                  It's a tough job Mike but somebody has to do it.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

New guy here, headed there tomorrow

Comment

Ah - Vernor Highway - Dooley's Coney Island across from Clark Park - 2 loose with an egg and hot suace at 2:00 a.m. - and I aint't talking chicks here - those be dawgs.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                        Ah - Vernor Highway - Dooley's Coney Island across from Clark Park - 2 loose with an egg and hot suace at 2:00 a.m. - and I aint't talking chicks here - those be dawgs.
                        World traveler.......lol!
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Made it down yesterday was lucky a friend gave me 2 passes...We got in around 9:30 there was no crowd but that didn't last long.. Lots of very nice cars and vendors Saw the DW team they had a setup and a video going.. Down stairs was packed also Rat Rods heaven some of the builds have to be during a acid trip.. Closed the show out at 4pm hitting Cobo Joes Great show see you next year
                          Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                          Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

World traveler.......lol!
                            Not near so much as you Mr. Lightyear, that's for sure. Only guy I know who can drive a Falcon that is not a Ford.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                            X