Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RustyRodder View Post

Silver buick, Them be fightin' words!
    Should we settle this with a game of rock, paper, scissors or arm wrestling?

(hint, I always pick rock )
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post

Should we settle this with a game of rock, paper, scissors or arm wrestling?

(hint, I always pick rock )
      Yeah, but then don't you go all "James May" about it . . . .

BTW, some say I'd trend toward . . . paper . . . .

Last edited by 38P; March 7, 2014, 08:19 AM.

Comment

I was a late comer to HRM, but made the transition to CJTV. Then the junkyard, then lurked here for awhile before joining. Been a nice ride so far.......Like it here.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

2008....wow really!! time flies when you are having fun.

Comment

Since Day 1. I got an Email from Keith Turk telling a bunch of us that David was starting CarJunkieTV and when we could sign up so I got right on it and been here ever since.

Dan

Comment

Officially - January 31, 2008 for me. Lurked on the HRM board before that before it went to crap. Lurked a lot here as a member now that I think about it. Not sure if I had more than 100 posts at this time last year.
              Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
              74 Nova Project
              66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
              79 Chevy Truck Project
              1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

December of 2007. The only way to break my Cadillac Forum habit was to dive in with this motley crowd!

Wow, I thought I was a latecomer? Guess not.
                Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

October 31 2007
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Whelk View Post
                    I read Frieberger's farewell column in HRM while standing in the grocery store. A little googling and there I was on CarJunky.tv.
                    Ditto
                    Tom
                    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Any of you guys notice that Freiburger and Turk don't come to this site anymore. Though I talk with Keith pretty frequently on Facebook.
                      Last edited by BigAL; March 7, 2014, 11:20 AM.
                      The Green Machine.
                      http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

CRAIG presidential started Rodders Corner when HRM went to its current state ....Then CJTV started up ..to get bankrupted......me ? .Ive been here since dayjuan

Comment

I think mine says November 1, 2007. Not that it matters. I helped hang the signage at Car Junkie TV before the open house so it's what ever it is. Mostly I think time flies. That was a simpler time.
                          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by BigAL View Post
                            Any of you guys notice that Freiburger and Turk don't come to this site anymore. Though I talk with Keith pretty frequently on Facebook.
                            David is pretty tied up (both legally and time-wise) with his day job. I see him at Bonneville every year and we usually get a few minutes to chat before he's off again, snapping pics. Keith is teaching kids how to fly choppers again and is pretty time-limited. I'm a lazy bum and therefore have the time time to mess around here.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                              CRAIG presidential started Rodders Corner when HRM went to its current state ....Then CJTV started up ..to get bankrupted......me ? .Ive been here since dayjuan
                              I was trying to remember Rodders Corner earlier - Thanks for filling the hole.
                              Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                              74 Nova Project
                              66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                              79 Chevy Truck Project
                              1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

I came just after buying my firebird from David. It was still CJTV. I believe it was April 2008
                                Hard Work Guarantees Nothing - Lack of it Does!

Drew Gerth - Newburgh, IN

Comment

Working...
                                X